Toddlers, Bumps & Babies
- Where: St Luke’s Church
- When: 10-11.30am Wednesdays & Thursdays
- What: A group for expectant parents and parents/carers of babies through to pre-school aged children. Enjoy a coffee and a chat with other parents/carers while your toddler enjoy toys, crafts and snacks. All babies are welcome too!
- Cost: £2/session
- Where: Hallam School
- When: Tuesday Lunchtime 12.30-1.15pm
- What: Come and play games, do crafts and learn about Jesus (for children in Y3-Y6).
- Contact: Hallam School Office
- Where: The upper room at St Luke’s Church
- When: 6.30-7.30pm Wednesdays
- What: A Bible study group for kids in Y3-Y6. come and meet friends, have fun and find out more about our faith.
- Where: The Hall and Lounge at St Luke’s Church
- When: 7.30pm-8.45pm Thursdays
- What: Come and join our youth group (for young people Y6-Y13) for friendship, games, craft and tuck shop with the opportunity to investigate and share faith.
Discipleship Growth Groups
- Where: St Luke’s church
- When: contact email@example.com
- What: A relaxed space and opportunity for young people (Y7-Y13) to grow their faith and relationship with Jesus through discussion of big questions that matter to them.